Saturday, September 21, 2013

News!! Where have I been?

There will be a new little one running around my house soon :)!!!!! I haven't posted much of anything this summer for the reason of wanting to spend more time with the hubby and my son. More time spent with my husband resulted in a new little one arriving in March of 2014. We couldn't be happier, seeing as we were told that a second child might not happen so easily. Im now 13 weeks along and will start doing post of my pregnancy along with getting back into beauty and diy stuff. I really have missed the online blog community. So this is my welcome back post of great news and love.   



2 comments:

  1. I was basically curious about if you ever considered replacing the layout of your website? It is very well written; I really like what you have got to say. But maybe you could include a a bit more in the way of written content so people might connect to it better. You have got a great deal of text for only having one or two images. Maybe you can space it out better?
    jeux de bubble

    ReplyDelete
  2. helooo... Wanna be blog friends? Follow my blog and leave a comment... I'll make sure to follow back...xoxo soooomsies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete