Friday, December 19, 2014

December Ipsy Bag

I started getting an Ipsy bag again, I have missed getting this little monthly treat. I love to try new things and this is a great way to do so. You cant beat the price $10.00 (includes shipping).  Also they always come in a cute makeup bag that I use in my purse or  give a small gift to others.  

This months bag came with :
Bumble and Bumble  All Style Blow dry 
Nourish Organic Eye Cream
Tarte  Lights Camera Lashes Mascara
NYX Butter balm in REd Velvet
Crown Brush 


I cant wait to give all of these things a try. The brush really is the best thing in this bag, one can never have enough make up brush right? 

Want to give Ipsy a try follow my  link  http://www.ipsy.com/r/2406a?sid=ipsypoints&cid=general

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know if you’re up for it :)

    Anastasia
    astbakay.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete